Monday, July 28, 2008

School was alright today. Assembly was boring..POA was like some crazy lesson, and there's POA test this Thursday..shucks. After POA was chinese, nothing amazing happened..went through the 词语测验 answers, thats all. English was..I-dont-know. Then Emaths..done with the Trigo homework, its kinda fun! Hahaha, cos sin tan! (:

After school, that MINDY QUEK was complaining like some complain queen! Goodness me...her whinings, her complaints..can make you go deaf! Mindy...I never pangseh you okay! I told you like before school ended that I'm not having lunch with you okay...I only asked where you girls eating. Anyhow accuse me! Urghhh! Last time I went home alone also okay..walked to TPJC bus stop also okay, then this time your turn. So..we're the same, 1:1 Hahaha, so wait till the next time..then see who. Just dont whine!

I've got no idea what to blog about...... oh just now, the sky was pinkish orange again! Okay..maybe it wasn't pinkish orange at all. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me. Cause, they don't look pinkish orange to me now..they look..orange, thats all. How sad, but still.. very pretty!








I kinda miss Thailand now..after looking at the pictures...I miss this girl^ especially..We talked less than 10 lines today! Hahaha, although I saw her less than 24 hours ago, aiyah...I don't know. Lol. There's training tomorrow! I loooooooooove it!

I miss LWC & JW also! Urghhhh. Can we find a day when our lessons end at the same time, and eat out together? Or...we meet early in the morning to have breakie together? (: hahaha! That would be greattttttt! :D

Cheers.

"Death ends a life, not a relationship"